DIEX AÏE ("God help us!", The battle cry of the Dukes of Normandy) traces the resistance of the Saxons to the establishment of the "Norman yoke" in the decades following Hastings. DIEX AÏE offers a campaign game to generate tactical scenarios that are played on the cards in the series. DIEX AÏE is the continuation of the game GUISCARD. Like the latter, DIEX AÏE is a complete game, with counters, maps, rules, scenarios and play sheets.
What's in the box
- 3 geomorphic tactical maps in full color that can be assembled in multiple ways;
- 2 overlay sheets with buildings;
- 1 sheet of A3 double-sided tactical counters in color;
- 2 A3 color campaign maps;
- 2 A5 counter sheets for the campaign game;
- A 40-page full-color rulebook (in English or French);
- A 36-page booklet containing the history, presentation of the counters, 13 scenarios tactics and 4 campaign scenarios (in English or French);
- 6 play sheet (in English or French);
- 1 10-sided die.
For easier storage, you can add the pack of 2 counter trays.