June 15, 1815. After the capture of Charleroi, the Emperor has just handed over command of his left wing to Marshal Ney, with the mission of advancing towards Brussels in order to permanently cut off communications between the Dutch-British Allies and the Prussians. He himself took command of the right column. To slow down the French advance and allow theirs to retreat and regroup, the Prussians engaged in the battles of Jumet and Gilly. After a night spent at the Puissant castle, located in the lower town of Charleroi, Napoleon headed for Fleurus from where he noticed that Blücher had entrenched his troops behind the Line, from Saint-Amand to Balâtre, with his center in Ligny. June 16, 1815. The name of Ligny is engraved forever in the Napoleonic epic, associated with that of the "Last Victory". A battle with often overlooked details, this victory that some qualify as “unfinished” could have changed the face of the campaign.