MONTGISARD is the name of the battle won by Baldwin IV, the Leper King of Jerusalem in 1177 against the Egyptian army of Saladin. This game is an extension for AGER SANGUINIS and introduces new knight Templar counters as well as famous characters like Reynald de Chatillon, Balian of Ibelin and the Leper King himself. The game also includes a double map of the famous 'Crac des Chevaliers' castle, with its underground ramp.
- 4 full-color tactical maps, giving a possibility of many different terrains;
- 1 underground map;
- 2 full-color campaign maps;
- 3 A4 sheets of playing pieces printed in full color;
- One 40-page booklet (in English or French) of historical background and additional rules and both strategic and tactical scenarios;
- 6 play sheets (in English or French) for handy reference;
- 1 10-sided die.
For easier storage, you can add the pack of 2 counter trays.